Responsibilities will includes, but not limited to:
- Using a variety of software packages, to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
- Devising and maintaining office systems;
- Booking rooms and conference facilities;
- Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases;
- Managing and maintaining office operational budgets, as well as invoicing;
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment;
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post;
- Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation;
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- Photocopying, scanning and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
Other duties may include:
- Recruiting, training and supervising junior staff and delegating work as required;
- Arranging both in-house and external events.
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Business studies/ Administration/Management, Marketing, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Experiences as secretary at least 2 years
- Exceleent English, Computer literate in microsoft office & presentation
- Preferably graduated from reputable secretarial school