PT Interactive Media Business
Current Job Openings
Creative & Script Writer
Content & Production
- Idea generation and research, planning, character development, and then writing. Scriptwriters write every aspect of a script, from the dialogue to the stage directions.
- Bachelor’s Degree from any major
- Highly skilled in communication, written and verbal, interpersonal and business
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task effectively, prioritize and manage resources
- Critical thinking, analysis and problem-solving
- Research skills including face-to-face interviewing, phone interviewing, library work and internet research
- Expert at time management: identifying deadlines, next steps, meeting deadlines, multi-tasking, prioritizing. Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in project management: planning, identifying goals, set and manage schedule, anticipate and identify issues, remove obstacles, track task completion
- Must be self-directed, self-motivated and disciplined
- Must be able to work well alone
- Must be creative
- Must be able to handle rejection effectively