PT Interactive Media Business
Current Job Openings
Human Resources Recruitment
Human Resources & Capital
- Collect employee query plan each year and make the status of employees and turnover of data every month from each division.
- Job advertisements, perform sorting applications, conduct initial interviews and psychological tests to get a suitable job candidates.
- Recommend candidates based on the results of psychological tests and interviews early, and schedule follow-up interviews (user, hrd, president), so that the recruitment process can run smoothly as planned.
- Prepare all documents and document administrative office facilities (computers, seating, telephone, etc.) needed for the recruitment process can be run well.
- Setting up a working agreement and contract employees as well as updating the contract expiration.
- employees to enter the data for all recorded properly
- S1 Psychology / D3 All position
- 2 years experience in the field of recruitment
- Knowledge of diagnostic psychology.